Working at Dionar / CleverDisplay
Will you be our new colleague?
As a Senior System Engineer, you are the technological lead and it is your responsibility to make sure that projects are completed successfully. You will advise the clients when setting up new projects and services. You will keep track of the management documentation and script the standard management activities. Changes and problem support related to existing or new systems within agreed SLAs will go through you.
You don’t look at the clock all the time and will be available if we occasionally need you outside of your working hours. Furthermore, you have a commercial and solution-oriented mindset, are committed to keeping your knowledge up to date and aim for the best result with an eye for quality.
- Higher education or equivalent ability
- You can work independently and are able to cope with stress
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English
- You’re a team player
- You are representative, accurate and eager to learn
- You are able to carry out ICT projects independently
- You have a category B driving license
- Advising on and carrying out new builds and (cross-platform) migration processes
- Experience with the implementation, design and/or architecture of complex networks. Possible keywords for this include LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Wireless Networks, Network Management, Network Security (firewalls, VPN, IPSEC), Remote Access
- Managing and implementing Windows infrastructures (Windows servers, Active Directory, Exchange, ISA/TMG, IIS)
- Knowledge of the 2003/2008/2012 Windows Operating Systems and either fully certified for this or have obtained most of the certification
- Relevant experience with the management and organisation of Office 365 and Azure
- Cisco CCNA certified
- MCITP certified for Windows 2008 or MCSE 2012
- Knowledge of virtualisation, installation/configuration Hyper-V/virtual server, with at least a minimum certification
- Knowledge of and experience with the installation/configuration of back-up tools and anti-virus products
- Knowledge of the following techniques: Server Based Computing (Terminal Server), VDI, Storage technology, IBM, NetApp, HP
- Experience with SCOM, SCCM, Exchange 2010 and higher
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- Project Management certification (PRINCE II) is an advantage
- Experience with SharePoint is an advantage
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Temporary employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Excellent employment conditions
- Company car
- Study opportunities
- You’ll be part of an enthusiastic team
- An open and pleasant work atmosphere
- The challenge of contributing to a successful and growing company
Mail your CV and further information to [email protected] if you think you fit this description. No agencies please
Dionar has a challenging position for an (experienced) Microsoft Cloud Engineer available.
You are in the lead for our customers that are transition in to the Cloud.
Also you’ll advise, implement and configure the Cloud solution for the customer’s business. This is based on products from the Microsoft 365 suite.
You will be responsible for your own customers and will be the primary contact if they have questions.
Some of these questions will be taking care of by the service desk.
In addition, you help the customer to get the most out of the products.
This can be through training or by answering their questions.
We are looking for someone with a college working and thinking level with at least 3 years of relevant technical experience.
You can work independently and will be a sparring partner for our other engineers.
You closely follow new developments within your field.
You have a good solving problem skill and analytical skills if necessary outside of office hours.
Also you have good communication skills and you know how to advise our clients in a professional manner.
• Experience and knowledge of the following products:
• Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams)
• Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite
• Microsoft Azure
• Windows 10
• Knowledge of the entire ICT and interest in matters such as:
o Data Security
o Networks Windows Servers
You have driver license B
You can write and speak Dutch and English fluently
If you are the person for this job you can send your resume and application letter to [email protected]
Acquisition in response to this job offer is not appreciated.