Working at Dionar / CleverDisplay
Will you be our new colleague?
As a Senior System Engineer, you are the technological lead and it is your responsibility to make sure that projects are completed successfully. You will advise the clients when setting up new projects and services. You will keep track of the management documentation and script the standard management activities. Changes and problem support related to existing or new systems within agreed SLAs will go through you.
You don’t look at the clock all the time and will be available if we occasionally need you outside of your working hours. Furthermore, you have a commercial and solution-oriented mindset, are committed to keeping your knowledge up to date and aim for the best result with an eye for quality.
- Higher education or equivalent ability
- You can work independently and are able to cope with stress
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English
- You’re a team player
- You are representative, accurate and eager to learn
- You are able to carry out ICT projects independently
- You have a category B driving license
- Advising on and carrying out new builds and (cross-platform) migration processes
- Experience with the implementation, design and/or architecture of complex networks. Possible keywords for this include LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Wireless Networks, Network Management, Network Security (firewalls, VPN, IPSEC), Remote Access
- Managing and implementing Windows infrastructures (Windows servers, Active Directory, Exchange, ISA/TMG, IIS)
- Knowledge of the 2003/2008/2012 Windows Operating Systems and either fully certified for this or have obtained most of the certification
- Relevant experience with the management and organisation of Office 365 and Azure
- Cisco CCNA certified
- MCITP certified for Windows 2008 or MCSE 2012
- Knowledge of virtualisation, installation/configuration Hyper-V/virtual server, with at least a minimum certification
- Knowledge of and experience with the installation/configuration of back-up tools and anti-virus products
- Knowledge of the following techniques: Server Based Computing (Terminal Server), VDI, Storage technology, IBM, NetApp, HP
- Experience with SCOM, SCCM, Exchange 2010 and higher
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- Project Management certification (PRINCE II) is an advantage
- Experience with SharePoint is an advantage
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Temporary employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Excellent employment conditions
- Company car
- Study opportunities
- You’ll be part of an enthusiastic team
- An open and pleasant work atmosphere
- The challenge of contributing to a successful and growing company
Mail your CV and further information to email@example.com if you think you fit this description. No agencies please
Dionar offers excellent traineeships for ambitious students who want to put their knowledge into practice.
At Dionar, you will be part of our Technical Services Department. It concerns an all-round traineeship where you will immediately work with the team. During your traineeship, you will mainly support our customers from our office in Hoofddorp.
The traineeship we offer is fun, varied and multifaceted. During your traineeship, you will get to know our entire company and become well acquainted with the ICT profession. A trainee allowance will form part of your traineeship.
Progressing towards a temporary or permanent appointment is definitely a possibility!
- Communication skills and a command of written and spoken Dutch;
- Secondary vocational education (MBO) level 4 aimed at ITC and you are currently in your third or fourth year;
- You have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office;
- You are good at collaborating and want to learn new things;
Has this job aroused your interest? Then don’t hesitate and apply immediately! Ensure that you clearly state the commencement date and duration of the traineeship. Email your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who knows, you could become our new colleague!
No agencies please